5-31, 1Chome, 2Jo, Niseko Hirafu, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun,Hokkaido 044-0089
Office Hours: 08:00 – 22:00 during winter peak period
- A valid passport
- Flight E-ticket & itinerary
- Travel itinerary outlining accommodation, transfers & lift passes
- Any vouchers for services e.g. Lessons/Rental or other Services
- Travel insurance documents
- Paracetamol, cold & flu tablets, anti-inflammatories (good or strong medication can be difficult to get hold of in Japan)
- International power adapter for Japan Region Type “A” output. Ensure that your appliances have switching power supply and states: “Input/100v-240v” to be able to use your appliance in Japan. Appliances such as foreign hairdryers will not work in Japan.
If you have arranged your own transfer, please refer to your supplier’s information about what you need to do.
Please see the following links for information which could help with your transfer, should you have any questions;
- Fares and timetables for Japan Railway Company (Shinkansen, Tokyo – Nagano): http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/
- Information regarding the JR East Pass (Tohoku area) available to foreigners outside of Japan: http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/eastpass_t/index.html#locations
Please note: to exchange your E-ticket for the JR East Pass at the JR service desk, check the each operation hours. https://www.jreast.co.jp/e/ticketwindow/?selectPass=eastT
- Fares and timetables for Nagano Snow Shuttle (Tokyo – Nagano): https://www.naganosnowshuttle.com/
If you have not prearranged a transfer from Nagano station, take a Shinano Railway Kitashinano Line to Myoko Kogen Station, which takes approx. 40 minutes. https://www.shinanorailway.co.jp/english/
There is a free transfer between Myoko Station/Akakura Bus Stop and Myoko accommodations (10 minutes). These transfers need to be pre-booked, so please check with your travel agent. You will need to provide them with the train number and arrival time for the transfer to be confirmed.
Bus – If you have pre-booked through SkiJapan.com for any bus to Tokyo/Narita/Haneda Airport, Please check your itinerary for details on pick-up locations and times.
Rail – If you are travelling by rail to Narita airport, when you arrive at Tokyo Station, exit the Shinkansen ticket gates and follow the signs to the Narita Express. Take the escalators down to the Sobu Line where the train departs from platform 4.
Myoko Snowsports also offer the latest international and Japanese brands in equipment hire and cater for 3 year olds and upwards. Pre booking of rental equipment is recommended.